Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Association

Ok, so Priestess of Nothing aka my lovely and talented Harper friend has been harping on me (no pun intended) to post something to my blog. So...... Here we go. This is also courtesy of Girlzoot

Reply with your name and
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written.

4 Comments:

At 9/28/2005 08:09:00 AM, Blogger girlzoot said...

YAY! A blog post! My turn.

 
At 9/28/2005 08:16:00 AM, Blogger Priestess Of Nothing said...

Yaay! Me too! Me too!!!!

 
At 11/01/2005 08:20:00 AM, Blogger LadyDragonfly said...

Girlzoot

1. You have the softest skin of anyone I know.
2. They Live - "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum. "
3. Orange with Dream Whip and Mandarin Oranges.
4. I've always wondered what things would have been like if our lives had been less manipulated.
5. Standing in the doorway of the library and wondering who the heck you were, and why you were so loud.
6. A black bear, the momma bear that looks cute until you piss her off.
7. Do you ever wonder what it would have been like if we had banded together instead of letting circumstance drive us apart?




Wendy

1. You always make me think of sunshine and laughter.
2. Harold and Maude / Rubberband Girl
3. Black Cherry, because it's my favorite.
4. I'm glad you were standing beside me that day at the park; I'd have probably gotten beat up if she thought I said it instead of you.
5. I remember when you walked in the room and all the boys stared. I wondered if you tasted as good as you smelled.
6. A hummingbird, because you're fascinating to watch and beautiful at the same time.
7. Would I be the one on the desert island with you, like you'd be on mine?

 
At 11/02/2005 09:08:00 PM, Blogger Priestess Of Nothing said...

(((((LadyDragonfly)))) Oh sweetie.

What IS it with you two? Girlzoot made me cry with hers, and now you too! (sniffle)

Love you bunches and gobs and hoards, pretty girl. And yeah, you'd be there. You betcha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home