Tuesday, November 20, 2007

In Case There Was Ever Any Doubt....

PB200103

I've completely lost my mind. While it could be argued that this is not a new occurrence...I've taken up knitting. I'm actually enjoying it quite a bit. However, me being me, I decided that the only way I could get myself really into it was to knit something that I would use. Since I'm not much of a sweater person, or a scarf person...I'm doing socks. This decision has resulted in some interesting responses at the Knit Night group that I'm going to....Because....socks are hard...
However, I'm jumping in with both feet....and eventually, I'll have something to show for it.

When they are done, they will look like this only green (and 3D)

PB200105

1 Comments:

At 11/21/2007 08:23:00 AM, Blogger Priestess Of Nothing said...

WOO HOO!!!! Go Mandy Go!!! Those are way awesome! I can't wait to see them all done!

And I really am tickled that you're knitting! More updates, please. Progress reports. Yeah!

- Wendifred vonSuperKnitterMandymo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home