Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Musical Tag

I've seen this floating around, and thought it was fun. You're supposed to post it to your blog, but that of course is optional.

1) Total amount of music files on your computer:

Itunes has 2580 songs for 9.81 GB
According to Windows Properties, /music is made up of 7 folders and 252 files for a total of 68.5 MB (these are my old MP3s)

2. The last CD you bought was:
Recovering the Satellites by Counting Crows

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing - Shania Twain

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to and/or that mean a lot to you:

1. Round Here - Counting Crows
2. Promise - Ryan Tracy Band
3. Criminal - Fiona Apple
4. Found Out About You - Gin Blossoms
5. Smoke - On Second Thought


5. What 3 people are you going to pass this baton to and why?

Wendy - Because I'm Curious
Jaash - Because I would like to get to know him better
Girlzoot - Because I want to see where her preferences have gotten to in 10+ Years

10 random songs from your MP3 Player/Winamp/Yahoo Launch

1. Foggy River - Stan Ridgway (4:32)
2. What Would It Take - Lonestar (3:12)
3. Jet - Paul McCartney (4:09)
4. A Lonely Voice - October Project
5. I'm So Happy I Can't Stop Crying - Toby Keith (4:01)
6. Along Comes A Woman - Chicago (3:48)
7. Dirty White Boy - Foreigner (3:39)
8. Play The Game Tonight - Kansas (3:27)
9. Turn Around - They Might Be Giants (2:53)
10. Out of My Head - Puddle of Mudd (3:43)

1 Comments:

At 2/09/2005 09:44:00 AM, Blogger Priestess Of Nothing said...

Fun! I filled it out on my blog. Thanks for making me think music! (SMOOCH) - Wendy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home