Tuesday, November 01, 2005

No, I'm not dead

So, I'm not dead. I've just been out of control busy lately. My parents, sister and nephew were up here in the Great Pacific Northwest for nine days. It was a great deal of fun, and it was really good seeing them. That being said, I'm glad to be back on my own for awhile.
We finally sold the house back in Colorado and have moved forward in our quest to get out of the apartment and into a bigger doghouse.
We've found a nice place, which is bigger and more spendy than I really wanted. However, it has an AMAZING backyard and I can't wait to spend time there.
Hopefully, I'll be posting pictures and such soon. The closing date is 11/4/2005.

2 Comments:

At 11/01/2005 05:14:00 PM, Blogger girlzoot said...

Looking forward to photos!

 
At 11/02/2005 06:50:00 PM, Blogger Priestess Of Nothing said...

Very, very happy to hear you're not dead. Congrats on the house! And yaay for Blogupdation!!!!!! (SMOOCH)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home