Thursday, March 30, 2006

Random Music Meme

So. The meme. It asks questions, you put your media player on “shuffle” and let it answer the questions. No cheating. Sure, a lot of it won’t make sense, but some of them are funny anyway.

How does the world see you?
The Way/Hangface – I find this interesting. Does this mean I have all the answers?

Will I have a happy life?
Remember Who’s Your Man/INXS – Um, ok.

What do my friends really think of me?
Shameless/Garth Brooks – Really, that’s interesting.

Do people secretly lust after me?
Be Near Me/ABC – Is that a yes?

How can I make myself happy?
Like a Prayer/Madonna – I’m going to have to think about this one.

What should I do with my life?

Gotta Get Up From Here/Ellie Lawson – This is basically a song about getting off your ass and doing something for yourself. Probably fitting all things considered.

Will I ever have children?
Intravenenous/Bella Canto – I have no idea what that means. I’ll stick with no.

What is some good advice for me?
Times Like This/Ryan Tracy Band – I guess I need to make sure I get what I think I deserve. Not bad advice.

How will I be remembered?
He Went to Paris/Jimmy Buffet – “Some of its magic, and some of it’s tragic, but I had a good life all the way.”

What is my signature song?
Life Goes Around/Scorpions – Sure, why not.

What do I think my current theme song is?
Going, Going, Gone/Bryan White – This fits, sort of a “Wow, WTF just happened” song.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Shine Inside/Duncan Sheik – No clue again. Other than this song is 10 minutes long.

What song will play at my funeral?

We Didn’t Start the Fire/Billy Joel – Influential? Hard to say what this means.

What type of men/women do I like?
We Are the Champions/Queen – Does this mean I like Nerds or Jocks?

What is my day going to be like?
Take Me Home/Phil Collins – I can see that.

Stolen from Mac

1 Comments:

At 3/30/2006 09:03:00 AM, Blogger Priestess Of Nothing said...

WOW! What a fun meme! I'll have to try it.

I just wanted to point out that playing "We Didn't Start the Fire" at your funeral is going to be interesting. It'll be a pain in the butt to learn on the harp.... :)

Yaay! Update!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home