Sunday, June 25, 2006

Battleground Lake State Park

We decided to take the new camera out for a real test drive. I'm not sure why we decided to do this on the hottest day of the year, but none the less we did. We got a late start, so our plans that we made originally were waylaid. We ended up at Battleground Lake State Park. 100*F + 25% Humidity is not the best time to be hiking around. We had fun though, and took lots of pictures. The new camera is super nice, even if it scares me a little. At some point I'll learn all the bells and whistles. For now, I'm just mostly pointing and shooting, though I did learn how to balance the auto exposure for this shot. I've uploaded some photos to the Flickr page, and decided to bite the bullet and upgrade the to "pro". Now that I have a nice camera, I'll try to put it more to use. Next Sunday, we're going to go up to Multnomah Falls our original destination and take some pictures up there, and then after that we're on vacation at the Oregon Coast, so I'm sure it will get lots of use there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home