Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Goodie Goodie!!!



I'm on book 29, slightly ahead of schedule. I decided that writing a review for each book would take longer than reading the damn things, so I'll pass on that.
I'm going to post a list soon, as soon as I get it put together. The bad part about reading books mostly from the library is you have no real record of them after they're gone. Especially when most of them haven't been overly memorable.

Thus far, as I hoped it would Kushiel's Scion has not be a disappointment, and it is definitely memorable.

I definitely recommed this book to anyone who's read the series of course. If you haven't read the series and you know who you are, you should.

2 Comments:

At 6/07/2006 08:16:00 PM, Blogger girlzoot said...

See I am a retard, I just don't read enough.

Okay I stumbled my way through the first book, what order do these books go in, and I will try to read all of them this summer.

 
At 6/07/2006 09:23:00 PM, Blogger LadyDragonfly said...

Kushiel's Dart
Kushiel's Chosen
Kushiel's Avatar
Kushiel's Scion

They're definitely worth the read. I do admit they are a bit wordy to start, but once you get into them, they are quite good. Very sensual and a bit disturbing at the same time, which makes for a good time to be had.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home