Friday, August 18, 2006

Haircut Time


LadyDragonfly
Originally uploaded by LadyDragonfly.
Went and got my hair cut and colored. I think it turned out really well. Obviously not a color found in nature, but I like it none the less.

I’m going out to dinner to this fun sounding Brazilian Restaurant with Rick and his boss Mike. I’ll post a review later.

It’s hot again; it broke 90F again today, and is supposed to be hotter tomorrow. Ugh.
As much as I miss the sun during the winter here, I can’t wait until it cools down. Wednesday it was perfect here, partly sunny and only around 65. I’d love it if it never dropped below 50 and never got above say 80 tops year round. I’m not sure where I’d find that weather, but I’d take it if I could get it.

Off to the restaurant. More later!

1 Comments:

At 8/18/2006 08:11:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think its natural for orangutans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home