Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Random Lines From Guilty Pleasures


1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions

Don’t you dare dig for that “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest, then tag three people.


I'll tag PoN, Girlzoot, and Doug
So, I have a bunch of books piled up on my "nightstand" read Lobo's Kennel, and I grabbed:


The Dark Highlander by Karen Marie Moning




And finally he heard what he needed; they were planning to fly out to Scotland some time this evening.
He melted back into a small cluster of pedestrians and slipped out a cell phone. It would be a simple matter to have one of his computer-savy brethren find out from which airport and when, and book him on the flight as well.





via ***Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home