Friday, June 02, 2006

Sunny Trellis and Roses


DSCF0092
Originally uploaded by LadyDragonfly.
Apparently I have a weird obsession with roses. I found a great little nursery that was having a sale and I bought 4 more rose bushes. When they start to bloom I'll take more pictures. In the mean time, the pretty bush that I was taking pictures of earlier has bloomed up and since it's been trimmed to be this strange stick like thing the heavy blooms were causing it to look fairly pathetic. I was tasked with going to Home Depot and buying some sort of post to help support it. Instead I bought this nifty trellis. I guess that proves that not only guys can spend too much at the Big Orange Money Sink.

1 Comments:

At 6/03/2006 09:44:00 AM, Blogger girlzoot said...

Very pretty. I'm digging it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home