Tuesday, August 22, 2006

100 Fact in 100 Days - Fact 2

As previously mentioned in Fact 1 I'm doing this meme for 100 facts about me in 100 days


Fact #2

I've never been outside the Continental United States


We went on a lot of family vacations as a kid, drove all over the Southwestern part of the US. I've been to Nevada, Utah, California, Arizona, and New Mexico more times than I can shake a stick at. Once we drove up to South Dakota to see Deadwood, The Crazy Horse Memorial and of course Mt. Rushmore. That being said, there are a ton of states that I haven't been to, which will be discussed later in the coming days.
Our journeys never took us to anyplace outside of the US, or even someplace like Hawaii. My parents were solidly middle class when I was growing up. We weren't poor by any means, but we weren't rolling in the dough either. Since all my relations where in Colorado, that meant that vacations were either going to see them or getting in the car and driving. I'd like to expand my horizons at some point, and Canada is just a stone's throw away now, so hopefully, it will change soon. More later in Fact 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home