Sunday, May 07, 2006

Casey Stratton is just....WOW

So, tonight, I went off by myself and saw Casey Stratton at this little pub in Portland.
I'm trying to put into words just how AMAZING the show was. Casey sounds beyond wonderful live. He's also a great person. I got his autograph on my copy of Divide and even got my picture taken with him. I'm hoping that Scott and Erin (who I forced myself upon) will send me some information on where the picture will get posted.
More when I have time to write something coherent. As for now, I'm off to dreamland.


2 Comments:

At 5/07/2006 03:58:00 PM, Blogger Priestess Of Nothing said...

So... very.... jealous!!!

How cool! I can't wait to see the picture!!!

Who are Scott and Erin? Do tell!

Love you! Miss you!!!

 
At 5/14/2006 02:11:00 PM, Blogger girlzoot said...

How totally groovey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home