Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy Beltaine

Things have been sort of strange around here. Fitting into the new(old) job more or less. Working more than I wanted or expected, but hoping things get back into a rhythm after a bit.
It's been a busy week, and I'm settling back into my routine.
Last week, I gave myself a sterilization for Beltaine. I figured since I was going in for the thermal ablation I might as well get it all done at once.
My mom came out to take me in for my surgery and to babysit me for a week while I recovered. It was nice to see her, and while she was here she cleaned and organized my kitchen and dining room.
I missed her a bunch and was very sad to see her go home.
She'll be back in July along with my Dad, Sister and Nephew. We're going to the coast for a week and staying at a nice rental cottage place. We checked it out and the place is super nice. I can't wait.

1 Comments:

At 5/01/2006 08:30:00 PM, Blogger Priestess Of Nothing said...

Hi Lady! Glad to hear you're up and about and getting back into the swing of things. Congrats on your self Beltaine present. :)

The trip in July sounds GREAT! (envy, envy, envy). I'll come out and see you too. Soon!!! Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home