Wednesday, August 23, 2006

100 Fact in 100 Days - Fact 3

Fact #3 -

I've only ever been to the follow states:

Arizona
California
Colorado
Idaho
Illinois (Chicago only)
Kansas
Nebraska
Nevada
New Mexico
Oregon
South Dakota
Washington
Wyoming

Up until this move I'd never been to Idaho, Oregon, or Washington, and until a business trip I'd never been further east than North Platte, Nebraska.
Seeing Chicago in February wasn't very thrilling, but I'd go back out there, the food was good.

Like I said before, I want to expand my horizons, and I really think Canada is my next stop.

1 Comments:

At 9/17/2006 12:04:00 PM, Blogger Domestic Geek said...

Hi--I came here because I saw that you had linked to my site, Domestic Geek, through technorati. I am also a Virgo and native Coloradoan. When did you move away? It's tough keeping up with that 100 Facts meme, isn't it? I need to get back on it.q

 

Post a Comment

<< Home